Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Remove date stamp from posts

Home Forums Free Theme Support Scylla Lite Remove date stamp from posts

Chris

I see how to remove date stamps from the homepage for post thumb nails. Is there a way to do that on all posts too?

Chris

Can I have featured images displayed in every post? Right now, only thumbnails are shown and no featured image displays on the post page

Chris

If it helps, here is my website: chrisharders.com

Towfiq I.

administrator

to remove the date stamps, add this to your stylesheet:

.post .date, .type-page .date, .type-attachment .date, #lay1 .date, #lay2 .date{display:none;}

and where do you want display the featured image? under the title?

Steve

I like the date stamp on my posts but it blocks the title – is there any way the title can wrap so it doesn’t go behind the date stamp?

Towfiq I.

administrator

add this to the very bottom of your stylesheet:

.single .post_content, .page .post_content, .archive .post_content, .type-attachment .post_content{margin-top:50px!important;}

Chris Harders

Hi Towfiq. Yes, below the title of the post. Also, some of the images are no longer appearing on the site. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you for the quick responses.

Towfiq I.

administrator

featured images are not supposed to display on post pages. You can display them by adding this to your single.php:

<?php the_post_thumbnail('large'); ?>

after this:

<h2 class="postitle"><a href="<?php the_permalink();?>" title="<?php the_title_attribute(); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a></h2>

Chris Harders

Amazing! How do I center the featured image?

Towfiq I.

administrator

can you send me the page link where you added the featured image.

chris harders

Towfiq I.

administrator

replace this:

<?php the_post_thumbnail('large'); ?>

with this:

<p class="aligncenter"><?php the_post_thumbnail('large'); ?></p>

Chris Harders

Thank you Towfiq

Guillermo

Hello there, simply becmoe aware of your blog via Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate in case you proceed this in future. Many other people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.