Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

Number of posts on the main page

Home Forums Free Theme Support Scylla Lite Number of posts on the main page

nicopij

Hello,
    When i adjust the number of posts to 8 on my main page, http://www.mjcaudun.com
    i still get all my 11 posts on the first page and 3 on the second.
    Thanks for your help !!

Towfiq I.

administrator

where are you changing the number of posts from?

nicopij

from the wordpress mainboard

nicopij

i mean wordpress dashboard > tools > reading…

Towfiq I.

administrator

because you have 7 sticky posts on your site. sticky posts always displays on top of other posts.

nicopij

Thank you again !!

lee wiggins

subscriber

When you gave me this code to insert in stylesheet, Were the slider background and padding under slider included? Not the same color as the other transparencies.

.lay3 .post_content, .single_post, .commentlist li, #commentform, #commentform label, #sidebar .widgets .widget, #footer, #copyright, .amp_current, .amp_page:hover, .amp_next:hover, .amp_prev:hover, .page-numbers:hover, .navigation .current, #related_wrap ul, .trigger_wrap, .search_term, ol#controls li, .amp_page, .amp_next, .amp_prev, .page-numbers{background: rgba(180, 227, 145, 0.3)!important;}

MarijuanaNics.Com

Thanx

Towfiq I.

administrator

you have to change this line:

#slider{background: rgba(180, 227, 145, 0.3)!important;}

lee

Hmmm, that didn’t change it. Still a different color transparency for some reason, unless you see something different from what I see.

thanx,
    lee
    MarijuanaNics.com

Towfiq I.

administrator

replace that line with:

#slider{background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3)!important;}

lee

Changed it and it’s still the same, the only other thing i see is this at the bottom of style sheet is this.
    .slider-content{background:url(‘images/trans_black3.png’) 0 0 !important;width: 400px!important; height:150px!important }

dont know it that makes a difference.

thanx,
    lee

Towfiq I.

administrator

replace this:

#slider{background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3)!important;}

with:

#slider{background: none!important;}

lee wiggins

subscriber

Kewl, that fixed transparency issue, thanx. Can any of these 9 errors be fixed on your end?

Error Line 3, Column 8: duplicate specification of attribute “xmlns”

xmlns=”http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml”

You have specified an attribute more than once. Example: Using the “height” attribute twice on the same “img” tag.
    Error Line 10, Column 107: end tag for “meta” omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified

…nt=”width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=1″>

You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant to “self-close” an element, that is, ending it with “/>” instead of “>”.
    Info Line 10, Column 1: start tag was here

<meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-s…

Warning Line 53, Column 110: cannot generate system identifier for general entity “subset”

…pis.com/css?family=Amaranth:700italic&subset=latin’ type=’text/css’ media=’all…

An entity reference was found in the document, but there is no reference by that name defined. Often this is caused by misspelling the reference name, unencoded ampersands, or by leaving off the trailing semicolon (;). The most common cause of this error is unencoded ampersands in URLs as described by the WDG in “Ampersands in URLs”.

Entity references start with an ampersand (&) and end with a semicolon (;). If you want to use a literal ampersand in your document you must encode it as “&” (even inside URLs!). Be careful to end entity references with a semicolon or your entity reference may get interpreted in connection with the following text. Also keep in mind that named entity references are case-sensitive; &Aelig; and æ are different characters.

If this error appears in some markup generated by PHP’s session handling code, this article has explanations and solutions to your problem.

Note that in most documents, errors related to entity references will trigger up to 5 separate messages from the Validator. Usually these will all disappear when the original problem is fixed.

Towfiq I.

administrator

open up header.php and replace this:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=1">

with this:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=1" />

and about the subset issue, if you want to get rid of that error, you will have to get rid of the google font that you are loading..

Jessika

– Dear sir,last post on home page is always blank of hieddn the thumbnail is always there, short text is not to be seenCan you Please checkThanks in avancePaul

Towfiq I.

administrator

whats you site address?

The topic ‘Number of posts on the main page’ is closed to new replies.