Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Loading Action

Home Forums Free Theme Support Zenon Lite Loading Action

Emanuel

Hello,
    two questions:
    1) I got some problems with the loading-process. When the page opens, first the slider and blocks don’t fit. That happens in a second step.
    I combined layout 2 and 3. Could this be the problem?
    Hope, you can see what I mean.

2) I can’t redefine the slider-links. its always the first link I ever entered, although another is defined.

http://www.originfit.de

Thanks and best regards
    Emanuel

Towfiq I.

administrator

1. When the page first loads the slider images look fine. to fix the blocks, add this to the very bottom of your stylesheet:

.midrow_block{width: 323px!important;}

2. first remove the link and then save the empty field, then try adding the link again.

Emanuel

Thanks a lot! The blocks are working now! cool!
    The other two problems persist. I saved the empty field and putted in the new link, but it’s still the old one.
    If the page loads, first there is still is a little space on the left side of the slider. in that time there also no links and thumbnail-pictures.

Towfiq I.

administrator

1. are you using any caching plugin?

2. Add this to the very bottom of your stylesheet:

.nivoSlider img{width:100%; height:auto}

simon green

Hi just downloaded your Asteria theme till now looks pretty good with lots of options.

however any attempt to alter the “blocks” (even just re saving them in their Lipo Ipsum state) will stop the slider from showing/working.

Resetting the defaults on the blocks page brings the slider back online back again.

kettering-photography.co.uk

Thanks for any help!

The topic ‘Loading Action’ is closed to new replies.