Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Issue with header after upgrde to 1.0.3

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Issue with header after upgrde to 1.0.3

Heather

I have just updated to asteria pro 1.0.3 and since the upgrade i have lost some of my custom CSS (Silly me for not backing it up first)
    managed to change my footer back on my internal pages however on my homepage I have the header white/grey. with blue menu text.

On my site pages for example about, the header is the same colour has the page background where previously it was the same as the homepage.
    i was looking through the editor but i can’t seem to find what i am looking for to change it.

Thank you in advance

Towfiq I.

administrator

Whats your site address?

heather

Towfiq I.

administrator

Actually what happened is it has been reset to header type 1 which doesnt have a background color. You can change the background color from Asteria Options> Basic> Header Type and set header type to “Header Type 4”

Thanks

Heather

thanks,

I do believe it was set to header one before the update however I must have added a background to header. thank you now I know where the issue lies.

love the theme and great support. thank you

Towfiq I.

administrator

Heather I would be grateful if you could Rate this theme on wordpress.org 🙂

Asteria Lite

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.