Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

How do I remove slider numbers below Sliders?

Home Forums Free Theme Support Zenon Lite How do I remove slider numbers below Sliders?

lee wiggins

Trying to figure out how to remove slider sequence numbers below sliders. And, on my RSS feed the green bars run through my RSS article title.

Website is: MarijuanaNics.Com

Thanx for any help.

Towfiq I.

administrator

to hide the slider control, Open up stlyesheet from Appearance> Editor and add this to the very bottom:

ol#controls{display:none;}

lee wiggins

subscriber

Hmmm, no change yet. Maybe it’ll take time to propagate.

Towfiq I.

administrator

pres ctrl+f5 couple of times to see the change.

lee wiggins

subscriber

Great the numbers are gone, was there anyway to keep the border that the numbers were on? And, if you click on menu item, the RSS sidebar has 2 green bars running thru the first title.. Thanx for your help.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Add this to your stylesheet:

#slider{padding-bottom:25px;}
    #sidebar .widgettitle a{border:none!important;}

Lee

Good Morning, I inserted what you told me to add the padding to the bottom of the slider. I would like the padding to be the same color as the menu border? Also, is there a way to have options, as far as, fade and any other features this template offers?

thanx again

P.S. Support is Great!

Towfiq I.

administrator

i think I replied to your answer in another thread..

lee

Hey, Man it took a long time to propagate. A couple of hours. Now that I see it, is there a way to round the bottom corners of the padding? thanx

Towfiq I.

administrator

add this to your stylesheet:

#slider{border-radius: 0 0 5px 5px;-webkit-border-radius:0 0 5px 5px;-moz-border-radius:0 0 5px 5px;}

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.