Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Color and header problem of mine

Home Forums Misc. General Forums Color and header problem of mine

lamsen

subscriber

I have 2 problems on my website (financedin.com)…

1. Initially in Appearance>Scylla Pro Options, the color management option let me adjust the elements and fonts by using a click and drag cursor box. Now, i can only enter in manual codes to change colors. Any way of putting that option back?

2. If you notice on my website at the very top left corner above my logo, it shows ( “/>). I’m not sure how i got that there i must of entered that by mistake in my header options… Any way of taking it out?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks great theme btw.

Towfiq I.

administrator

1. yes you can, just click on the fields and the cursor will start blinking, then just post your code.

2. please copy the code of your header.php file and paste it in pastebin.com and share the link here. I will take a look.

lamsen

subscriber

I know i can manually change the colors of the theme by entering codes in the fields but i don’t know the codes. When i originally bought the theme it gave me a color box which i could use to click and drag my cursor to the color i wanted and it would post the code automatically on the field. It doesn’t give me that option anymore…

http://pastebin.com/2xAmbpUi

Thanks for the quick reply

Towfiq I.

administrator

The "/> is caused by the newsletter plugin you are using.

do you see the color palette? or are they missing?

lamsen

subscriber

The color palette is missing

Towfiq I.

administrator

Sounds like a plugin conflict, what plugin did you install last? can you try disabling it?

lamsen

subscriber

It was “use google libraries” thanks a lot scylla

hella

subscriber

all i get is numbers too and no color pallette so do not know how to fix it or change it

Towfiq I.

administrator

looks like a plguin conflict. If you can share your site address and id/pass though this page:

http://www.towfiqi.com/contact

I will check the issue and try to fix it.

Tagged: